My pictures are available as signed and numbered limited edition prints. My prints are what I consider to be the definitive statement of a particular picture, where not only the picture, but also the print itself (paper, size, quality, etc.) is exactly what I want it to be. This means that I will not ship a print until it’s as close to my vision as I can make it (this is a process that involves perfecting and reworking the image and even discarding prints and reprinting them).
My prints are available in sizes from 35x40cm up to 100x110cm depending on the image. Every picture is limited to 20 prints (+two artist’s proof), this means that I will only produce 20 original signed prints of that particular picture regardless of size. Each print comes with a certificate of authenticity and a serial number for tracking.
- Signed and numbered by me
- Limited to an edition of twenty (20)
- Size: from 35x40cm up to 100x110cm depending on the motif (Larger sizes can be specially arranged on some motifs)
- Paper: Hahnemühle Fine Art Photo 310gr (matte paper)
- Printer: Epson Inkjet (Gicl’ee Fine Art)
- Prints are resistant against fading
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity
Some pictures might have other editions, sizes and type of prints. Larger, site specific prints can also be arranged. For enquiries about a specific picture, please, contact me (+34) 668 86 30 90.
A small selection of pictures are also available as licensed reproductions (posters and canvas prints) through retailers world-wide. These are not in edition and not signed, numbered or printed by me and not part of the original edition.